Thursday, December 27, 2012

Purchase our Files COMING SOON !!!

Happy Holidays to all my fan's. I'm sorry I have not been blogging lately but with the holiday season I have been extremely busy with my full time job. As you all may know I am a full time hairstylist and a part time self taught graphic designer.
Now that the rush is over I will have more time to spend creating NEW FILES.
In the last few months I have been receiving emails from fan's asking if their was a way they can purchase my files, unfortunately I was unable to provide any to them.
So, in the next few months I will be working on a New Page on my blog where all of you can now purchase my files.
PLEASE BE PATIENT it is alot of work to set this up.
I will be putting the page up temporarily so you can enjoy my files until I can create a web site with an automatic down load button.
Below the image you will see a paypal button, to purchase the file click on the BUY NOW button and once payment is received I will send you the file threw the email provided from your paypal account.

Thank you all for being so patient, I look forward to doing business with you .

No comments:

Post a Comment